Having been an NRCPD Registered Sign Language Interpreter (RSLI for short, formerly called ‘Qualified’) since 1990, I have worked in a variety of situations with many organisations in the public sector, private sector and the voluntary/charity/not for profit sector.
Examples of the type of situations include
- professional domains such as office support, interviews and meetings (1:1, team, departmental or whole organisation)
- training courses (internal and external)
- community (such as GP, hospital, parent teacher meetings etc)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans (LGBT+) events
- theatre – both on stage performance and backstage including rehearsals, tours etc
I am able to work between Sign Supported English (SSE)/English Interpreting and, since November 2019, I am also an NRCPD Registered Lipspeaker
I live on the SE London/NW Kent border and I usually work across Greater London and SE England. Further afield and international can be considered.
Send me a message
If you'd rather discuss a booking over the phone, you can call me on 07771928885