I have been a Registered Sign Language Interpreter (RSLI) on the NRCPD Register for over 10 years.
I can also be contacted for bookings requiring:
– Sign Supported English (SSE)/English Interpreting or
– an NRCPD Registered Lipspeaker.
I have worked in a wide variety of domains such as:
– professional (eg: office support, interviews and meetings)
– training courses
– community (eg: medical, parent teacher meetings etc)
– Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans (LGBT+) events
– theatre, both on-stage/performance interpreting and backstage (eg: rehearsals, tours, production meetings etc)
– galleries and museums
I am also a long-standing Full Member of ASLI, the professional association for BSL/English Interpreters.
I live on the SE London/NW Kent border and I usually work across Greater London and SE England. Further afield and international can be considered.
Send me a message
If you'd rather discuss a booking over the phone, you can call me on 07771928885